COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily through person-to-person contact. Federal authorities and the State of Missouri recommend social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Contracting COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury, permanent disability, and death. Use of Ascension Catholic Church Parish facilities and other CYC sanctioned venues or participation in their programs could increase the risk of you or your child contracting COVID-19.
Ascension will follow the Youth Sports Guidelines as directed by St. Louis County, CYC and the City of Chesterfield.
- All athletes and coaches MUST complete the digital self-screening process prior to participating each day.
- Masks should be worn by Coaches at ALL TIMES
- Masks should be worn by players except performing vigorious activities
- Players need to remain socially distanced at all times
- Practice good hygenie. Wash hands often or use hand sanitizer